A week is all that is left!!!!. I am sooooooooo ready for this little lady to come. She has finally "dropped", and I have never experienced any of my kids "dropping". So, Kevin and I are hoping that she will come early. Even though it will mess with everyone's plans, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.
I've had a couple offers from members in the ward for horse rides, and 4-wheeling rides. Tempting, but I'll pass. However, funny visual for you: could you see me trying to get on a horse. I giggled a little when I tried to picture that. They would have to get one of those "stunt-man" machines with all the wires to pick me up. I keep picturing the scene from "Goldfinger", the fight in the sunna room? Follow? Thats what it would look like. Hope that made you night. :)
We'll let you know...
Because He Came
1 year ago



Howdy, howdy. We are blogging at the same time. :) Ya I never felt any of my kids drop either. Yes, love the picture of you mounting a horse. Always great for a good chuckle.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for that baby! Good luck tomorrow:)
ReplyDelete