Sunday, June 7, 2009

Ready to Pop

Last time I posted a pic of me prego, was me at 18 weeks. We are now happy to announce that we are now at 36 wks, 37 on tuesday. We are counting down the days, 16 days left. My little widget thingy says different, but that is because it goes off of our due date. But one of the great things of having a c-section, is you usually get to pick the actual date. We chose the 22 of June, and well, at this point, I'm ready!!
Here are some lovely pics of me and my belly. I wanted to get pics all along the way of my previous pregnancies, but never got it done. I have a couple pics here and there, but nothing actually posed to show off the enormity of it all. It took three babies, but here I am, large and in charge, just ask Kevin (he would agree with the "in charge" part anyway, and depending on who asked, maybe the "large" part too ;) ).










I also can't wait for my toes and feet to get back to their normal size. I'm worried about stretching out my shoes. I guess I could just get some new shoes, darn-it.

You may want to keep checking, this baby could happen any day now. We will post the big arrival to let every one know.

7 comments:

  1. Ohh my goodness... I'm SO excited for you Mel! I wish we could be down there when the baby comes! We've been praying for you and are so glad you're healthy! We love you and can't wait to see your sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Good luck with everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look awesome. What an exciting time. I remember it. Can't wait to see the new addition. Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who hoo. You look so darn darling. 22 of June sounds like a good day for a little birthday. I might be a step behind, but do you know if it's a boy or girl?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are just dying out here, waiting for that baby to come! Stephanie keeps asking if Allison's mom has had her baby yet! 9 more days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhh, those pictures are reminding me of those all too painful last weeks. Hang in there, you are almost there. I'm impressed you are still in charge, by the end I'm just mental. We can't wait to see the little munchin....

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! I'm sure you're more than ready. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete