Monday, July 18, 2011

Cute boy!!

I had a huge cake order that I was working on. I had to con my mother and sister into coming and helping me out. (Thanks again!!) Well the kids were to busy playing with their cousin Chloe that they didn't get their naps. We turned on a movie to help settle them down, and before we knew it Matthew was out. With two comfortable couches, on either side of him, that would have made for a better resting spot then here. He fell asleep in between them instead.

I have heard of stories like this from Kevin's mother, about Kevin. So, I am guessing this "gift" of sleeping any where is genetic. Cute boy!!







1 comment:

  1. Nice Post!
    I am really glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really good read to me.

    Thanks for sharing information!
    Best E-Learning Software

    ReplyDelete