The parade was fun. We sat in front of grandpa's shop, comes in very handy for situations like this!! For the crowd that sat in this area, a good chunk of it were fellow Maeser3rd-ians. So, we had good company all around us. The jets were back, however I missed getting a picture because I was too busy hiding my camera from the kid with the water gun on the float. But it was amazing, absolutely amazing. Words can not describe the feelings when they flew over. WOW! I'm just so glad they brought them back!
Sweet Madalynn enjoying the parade and candy chasing.
These horses were also pretty amazing. I picked the picture with the man in it so you could see just how big they were. There was a total of 6, all black and big and powerful looking. It was impressive. I loved these horses!!
Allison and Matthew waving and enjoying the parade.
I think the 4th of July is turning into one of my favorite holidays!!



Wow, look at you go. Getting all caught up in one day. I love the 4th of July too, but I will have to say the parade is not my favorite. I love the lake and the fireworks way more. I will email you the pictures of Allison. I'm glad that your kids like to play on our boat.
ReplyDeleteNice Post!
ReplyDeleteWe transform ideas and information into innovation, action, flexible delivery and rapid deployment and provide all the features you need to create professional and high quality Ebay Clone Website through our Ebay Clone Software.
Thanks for Sharing!
Ebay Bidding Software
Newports Cigarettes the modern open
ReplyDeletesociety, the woman smokes Was not the something new, the cigarette in the woman hand many sexy enchanting atmosphere Discount Cigarettes With Virginia Stamp. But you have never realized, smoking is to
our flesh biggest murderer, is long Time smoking can cause our skin variation, today slightly arranges comes to reveal smoking for you 4 bad news which brings to the flesh.
Smoking can contract the blood vessel Cheap Newport Cigarettes , causes
the body The important nutrient and the essential oxygen flaw Newport Cigarettes Official Website, cause the wrinkle premature production.
Will similarly also create the ossein and the elastin Cheap
Newports, must know, will be precisely they give the skin Skin strength, elasticity and youth gloss. Remembers, what is most fearful is smoking the influence
possible to need 10 years to the skin to be able to see that you the skin smooth tightly send now? That is only temporary, do not by the Newport Cigarettes Did not look the false appearance confuses, waits for you to be able to see smoking on your
skin's influence, is too late.
POLO T-Shirts For Men many, because the gentleman is putting on is not some leisures class, is likely some culture T-shirts and the T-shirt unlined upper garment long sleeve for women, many times is some true thing matching. The following culture T-shirt custom make enterprise introduces some related matching skill. The gentleman dresses is not to very fashionable or is very popular, so long as succinct natural, the color is calm, what is most main is the coat and pants' matching, certainly must be reasonable POLO Shirts For Men.
ReplyDeleteFor example: The leisure clothing must certainly match with the leisure class clothing, arranges clothes must be fastidious about the whole the unification, do not mix is coming the group. Gentleman's height and degree of Polo for women polo, do not affect oneself clothing savoring with the style, the polo shirt the gentleman may also put on own characteristic, so long as the coat and the pants good-fitting color assortment is POLO Sweaters For Men, do not pass through the fat clothes and the excessively shallow color, may conceal own insufficiency, manifests own style POLO L-Sleeved Shirt For Men.
I was just now searching for about this when I discovered your post. I’m just stopping by to say that I really enjoyed reading this post, it’s very well written.
ReplyDeletehotels in pachmarhi
pachmarhi hotels
best hotel in pachmarhi
pachmarhi
nice photos :)
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful, I really like your stuff let me shinesThank you for sharing, and work smoothly Bridal lehenga
ReplyDelete