These next two were done for our ward's YW auction. They were trying to raise money for girls camp. I got a lot of good feed back, and the YW loved them. It was pretty fun to see a couple of the members fight, and guard over the cake they wanted. The girls were able to get the money that they needed plus some, so...way to go girls!!!!! Oh yea, don't freeze out there!!
Because He Came
1 year ago



Oooo! I think the last one with the BIG blue flower is my favorite! Gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing- as always!! I can't believe we missed out on that giant chocolate one with the cheesecake balls! Mmm... my mouth is watering just thinking about it!
ReplyDeleteLove them! I have a friend making Sydney an awesome cake for her birthday this tuesday. Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteYou are so talented! Those cakes look amazing! I wish I could do what you do! Maybe some day! But way to go! You do great work! You should open up a cake shop and let me come work for you! ;) ..........seriously! ha ha ha!
ReplyDeleteYou are so talented!!! Those cakes are awesome.
ReplyDelete