I think in Allison's situation, instead of shedding a few pounds, she could gain a few pounds!! Cute little girl!! She actually did the whole video with me. Give it she was a couple steps behind but I was quite impressed that she didn't get bored with it. She also had to fight off Madalynn. Madalynn kept scooting over, trying to grab those bright pink shoe laces.
Well, here is Matthew. He was upset that he didn't have a tank top to wear like mom and Allison. So when I told him that boys don't need shirts when they exercise, he was just thrilled! Best part of the ensemble though is his boots. LOVE IT!!!!!
P.S. Don't look at the mess. Apparently I need to work on that too!!! Too many "better" things to do.



Ok first of all I love your new background. I couldn't find any good spring ones when I was looking! And I love that you said you have "better" things to do. I love that talk. Love the workout outfits! Kids are so funny!
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed that Allison stuck with the workout. Sadie always wants to workout with me (always meaning when I work out, which isn't really always). She doesn't last long. She gets tired or bored and then she just gets in my way. Way cute workout outfits. How come you didn't get a picture of yours?
ReplyDelete